Beginner * Intermediate * Advanced
The * Auxiliary* Academy * Objective
- Our training curriculum uses a progressive hybrid approach that challenges and prepares students that aspire to perform with an HBCU marching band program.
Did* You * Know
- All courses are taught by highly qualified master educators. The skills learned in each course will greatly enhance the student's performance quality in all other courses taken, and will translate beautifully both onstage and on the marching band field. Scroll the images below for class descriptions.
- Students that take multiple dance technique classes broaden their movement vocabulary and enhance their performance quality faster than students only taking one class.
Monthly * Schedule
- Class Structure: 4 virtual classes + 4 in-person classes = 8 classes per month
- Virtual Tuesdays 4:30 p.m. - 5: 15 pm (Grades 2-6) / 5:30 p.m. - 7pm (Grades 7-12)
- In-Person Thursdays: 5pm - 6:30pm (All Grades)
- Only $75 per month. Paid in full at the beginning of each month.
- Registration: $25 one-time fee included in the $75 monthly tuition.
- Ask about our sibling discount, private lessons, and virtual package for families outside of SC.
How * to * Register * And * Pay
- Spring enrollment opens March 27th.
- Click "Registration Form". Complete and pay online.
- Await an email confirmation and class information.
Call 803.386.8119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.